Friday, March 2, 2012

wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you?

I'm watching High School Musical 3 right now. I know it's a Friday night and I'm incredibly lame but I like Zac Efron and to be honest I didn't even know this movie existed. But it kind of makes me miss high school. I actually had a lot of fun in high school. It was a great time in my life. I didn't deal with a lot of the drama that others did. I mean sure I had my issues, we all do but I had a lot of fun. And I guess I just miss the things I used to do. You know, going to hockey games and getting Tim's before and then waiting for my wave and a phone call the moment they're outside to go to his house and have a snack before meeting everyone for a few drinks or chocolate chip cookies and milk hahaha.
Sometimes I just miss how simple life was back then.

No comments: