Sunday, February 26, 2012

catch up.

I have had a hell of a week. Scotties was fun, it went well I think. It was exhausting. Like one day we had to move 8 pallets out of the reefer truck and put five back in... do you know how difficult that is for two girls in their early 20s? (Not easy).
Mostly people who curl are ridiculous. Like people started getting bombed at 11am when the bar opened. One night we got kicked out because the people I was with were so drunk and it was closed and they were wheeling around each other in a shopping cart (it was incredibly fun and entertaining).
I spent time with mouse which was good I freaking love that little girl. She lights up my life. I went out with the boys one night well kinda. I was actually so flustered because of dumb rumours... not so much of the rumor but the fact that DK would actually believe I'd say "DK and I always go home together and then when we're in bed I tease him". Like are you confused? I wouldn't ever say that about anyone haha "I tease him" what does that even mean? Is that what it's called when I say "shut your fucking awful alarm clock off and ps you snore loud as fuck"? Because that's the usual morning conversation between us. I think I'm most upset because when DK told me why he believed it, it was because it came from JP (male version). And I have absolutely no idea what would give him the idea that DK and I are like that because he's around usually? I really like JP why would he say that?
Anyways that was that I guess. Yesterday morning I went and hung out with JL and I honestly love that guy haha he's so funny. He gives me like the best honest advice without being like "I'm older than you so I know better than you". Like we were talking about what I should do about this 28 year old situation and he's like just go hang out with him. He's probably been through a relationship or two and will be a better guy than any 21, 22 year old around your age.
And he's probably right. It seems stupid to me because I think 8 years is a hell of an age difference. I mean I'm at no point near ready to like settle down and not be 20 and I guess after watching everything that's gone on with J and JP that's what worries me. And there's only 6 years between them. When I brought this about to JL and DL they were like, "he's 28? That's not bad since you're like 40". Hahahahahah they have a point. I have always been more mature than most of the people my age. But at the same time, I am sometimes incredibly immature and I don't want to give that up. Who knows. Everyone has been telling me to go but I have some sort of reservations and I don't know why.

No comments: