Thursday, March 1, 2012

conceit.

Your religious views?
I'm born Catholic. I don't really agree with some of the Catholic beliefs but at the same time I'm really glad I was raised Catholic. My Momma used to make us go to church and for awhile I hated it but I understand why she did it. She wanted us to feel a sense of community and she wanted us to have a religious background, even if we didn't have the same beliefs. I appreciate that because even though I wouldn't consider myself a devout Catholic, it's nice to have faith in something. And there's things in my life that have happened to me that have made me believe in God. 
Have you ever self-harmed? Why?
I don't know really. I've never cut myself if that's what you're asking. 
Relationship with your father?
I love my daddy. He means the world to me. He has his flaws, but I do too. And at the end of the day, I know he wants what's best for me. 
Relationship with your mother?
It's complicated. I love Momma. We weren't close for a very long time and there's some things she's done that I don't think I'll ever really get over but at the end of the day she's my mother and I love her and she always has my best interest at heart. She's probably the most self-less person I know. She loves more unconditionally than any person I've ever met, to a fault actually. And I learned that from her, which isn't always a good thing. 
Is there someone in your life that you've been taking for granted?
I think that I take people for granted more than I'd like to. I wish I didn't but I know I do sometimes. I think we take for granted the people that mean the most to us because we just expect them to be there for us and to deal with out bullshit because we would for them. 
Have you ever been bullied?
Yep, I had an eating disorder because of it. I got bullied quite a bit when I was younger and sadly, I started bullying people after I lived through that. I remember it clearly. Grade 6. KW called me tank and it caught on. A lot of people called me that and I've never been tiny and I have never been content with my size. And at some point in high school I remember him telling me that I should be proud of who I become and that I look much better but it still stayed with me. And at that point, I had an eating disorder already. Words are scary, kids are mean. 
What is your sexuality? 
I like boys. That's all there is too it. 
Who makes you the happiest? 
Mouse. Without a doubt. No one and nothing can cheer me up like the moment I see her smile or hear her laugh. 
What is the most heroic thing you've ever done?
I honestly don't know. I'm not very heroic. The most courageous thing I've ever done is tell number twelve the truth. Or apologizing to KM. Those were two of the most difficult things I've ever done. 
What calms you down when you're upset? 
The gym. Writing. Laying in the arms of a certain boy. 
Have you ever fallen in love?
Depends on the day you ask me. Today, I'd say yes. Tomorrow I might not admit it.  
Had your heart broken?
Oh yes. I think it's a different kind of break when it's a boy you love. That's more like a shatter your heart. But I think we break peoples hearts more than we want. We put little chips and cracks in and eventually the person who starts to glue all those chips back together breaks it. I am a firm believer that only one person has truly broken my heart. But to be fair, as has been pointed out to be before, he's really the only person I've given the ability/opportunity to break my heart because I don't let people in. 
Have you been betrayed in the past? 
Haven't we all? We've all been betrayed and we've all betrayed. 
Who do you miss the most?
I don't actually know really.  
Have you ever attempted suicide? 
Yes. In essence it's why I've held on to my friendship with LG as long as I have. I probably wouldn't have put up with some of her shit had she not saved my life. I tried more than once. It's a pretty scary place to be. To know that at any moment, you could take your own life. I'm glad I'm not there any more and I hope that I never feel like that again. And I'd like to think that this time I'd be smarter, stronger. I'd talk to someone and take the proper steps to deal with it in a more positive way. But in all honesty, I don't really let people close enough for that.  
Share a secret?
There are many things I want in this life. I'm an incredibly selfish person and I know that. But at the end of the day, all I really want in life is to find someone that loves me as unconditionally as I love them. 

No comments: