Thursday, March 1, 2012

the difference between boys and girls.

I actually really love DK. We got in a pretty decent fight on Friday night. I was pretty upset with him and hurt that he'd believe that I'd say what he thought I said. Mostly because I'm pretty honest about most things. With me, you get what you get. I put on a pretty tough front most of the time, but once you have my heart you have it forever.
We fight a lot actually. I'd say pretty much any time we drink. But even when I'm not drinking and he is, we still fight so basically any time we hang out. But in the morning, we wake up and it's over and done with. We don't bitch about it or stay mad or whatever. I talked to him today and we had a great chat and it's so nice that the last time I talked to him I was losing it on him and the next time we're both best friends again.
That's the kind of people I like in my life. People that challenge me, that call me out on my bullshit. I don't want friends that beat around the bush and don't tell me the truth. I don't want you to tell me what I want to hear. I want you to tell me the truth. And he does. And I respect that.

No comments: