Monday, February 27, 2012

this is ridiculous.

I am so sick. I can't even believe how expensive antibiotics are. I got six pills that will last 4 days and they were 30 effin dollars. Isn't that ridiculous?? I couldn't even believe that. When she told me I was like uhhh wow.
Any ways I'm working on homework now but I feel like balls and my head hurts so much and feels like it's going to explode. The doctor thinks I have a sinus infection which is why he prescribed me antibiotics. But I learned that you can only know for sure if someone has a sinus infection if you get a catscan. He's like it's a bit ridiculous so basically if you have the symptoms you've have for two weeks or longer we assume that's what it is and it's pretty likely.
He was actually a pretty funny doctor. He was like well, in two days you'll be dancing.... even if you didn't like dancing before. bahahah.

No comments: