Thursday, March 1, 2012

friends.

Speaking of friends. S and I have actually become a lot closer and I really appreciate that. I don't think she knows how much I treasure being friends with her. She's the only person I actually know that reads this. In fact, she may be the only person that reads my blog. I think it's because we can talk about the most ridiculously immature things and have an intelligent conversation moments later.
I also really appreciate that I can tell her anything and she won't be like wow, you're a disaster get your life together. She might think I'm right fucked but when I tell her things that I think are funny, she laughs. She doesn't get mad and say I'm a bad person who give me this judgemental look. And I appreciate that.
I was thinking about it the other day. Of who I'm good friends with that's a girl.
NB is a sweetheart and I love her but she's naive. And there are things about real life that she will never understand. And sometimes I need her naivety; it's refreshing.
HJR is a doll but she's gone for 6 months so that sucks. She is honestly such a great friend. She sends me messages asking me how I'm doing. If I'm any better about the number twelve and just checks on me to make sure I'm doing well in general.
ZG is hit and miss. She can be a really cool girl but she can also be super immature and kind of crazy. Like on Friday she flipped out on me when I got us a ride home and she tried to go to like 3 different houses and I didn't know the person and then I told her to grow up and stop being such a spaz and calm the fuck down and she flipped out. I also got a text from her today asking me if her and DK made out and I just laughed and said ask him. But she couldn't and then she got all defensive about EH. Oh well DK and I had a great convo about the situation.
ME is a good friend but our friendship is weird. She is misunderstood by a lot of people because she's used to getting her way. I think that's why we've been friends for so long, because I don't put up with her shit.
JP has the best heart of anyone I know. She is one of the most genuine people I've ever met. I'm not sure how this PD situation is going to go but I'm afraid because they're both important to me, but so is JL and that puts me in a terrible place.
I have other girl friends but for the most part this is the people I hang out with the most when I'm home. LG will probably always be a part of my life. And I have people like LW who's a good friend but she's more B's friend.
I tell S more than most people because I guess for some reason I trust her more than others. If she wanted to expose me, she could. But she hasn't so as of right now, she's probably one of my closest female friends.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Don't worry, you could blackmail me as nad as I could blackmail you\\*

(<Mollt is in front of my face so I dunno wtf I am typing)