Tuesday, February 28, 2012

insecure.

I'm not gay but if I were I wouldn't allow people to treat me like they're better than me. I wouldn't allow them to look down on me and tell me that how I feel and who I love is wrong. I wouldn't want to hide who I am because I was afraid of what people might think, what they might say. I have gay friends and they are some of the greatest people I know. Who cares that they like the same sex as themselves? It doesn't make them any less of a person.
It's usually people that are least secure in their sexuality that hate gay people. And that's what it is, i's a hate crime to do or say horrible things about those people. If you were content in your own sexuality, it wouldn't bother you because for the most part, they're pretty respectful of people who are heterosexual unless they see through your insecurities.

No comments: