Monday, February 27, 2012

fml.

I hate this damn city sometimes. Today I went to the same walk-in clinic twice. The first time, it was closed for lunch and the second time they had stopped taking clients for the day but she asked me to come back tomorrow morning at 8am. Well isn't that a lovely idea that I take ANOTHER time I could be sleeping/resting/trying to get better to come here for the THIRD time because you people don't have your shit together. Like I was there an hour before you close and you stop taking clients? That's a bit ridiculous.
Then I found another place because I really doubt I'll be able to drag my ass out of bed before 8am tomorrow and they don't open for walk-in until 5pm. Perfect I just cannot wait for this lovely day.
Not to mention the two huge assignments due on Wednesday that I have zero energy to do.

No comments: