Friday, March 2, 2012

american southern history

I just finished my project on Southern USA Children's Literature. History of the American South is legitimately one of the most interesting classes I've ever taken. And I absolutely adore my prof. She is the cutest woman in the whole world. Like she is just the most typical cute, quiet historian. I just love her class. And she has the softest voice but she tries to sound so confident because she is so little but so brilliant.
One day this kid (who is probably twice the size of her and is convinced he knows more than anyone in the world about American history) tried to argue with her about something about the war and she just snapped right back at him. And like our whole class was like okay bud she has a PhD in American History I feel like she knows a thing or two and he wouldn't drop it and she actually stood up for herself and put him in his place and our whole class was like yaaay Lynn!! Because he is extremely annoying and it was perfect.

No comments: