Sunday, February 26, 2012

self-centered much?

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Getting ready for work.
2. Who are you in love with?
Is it arrogant to say myself? Just kidding, I don't really know what my feelings regarding love are.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I recall but probably.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Nah, K isn't really a fan of pink.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
I'm not sure, the other day I think. I bought gym stuff at sport chek I think.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes my favorite pair actually. They are under armour and they are bright blue, yellow and pink.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yep.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Yesterday.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? .
Nope last time TK and I went to Beauty and the Beast 3D.
10. Are you hot?
I am freezing cold right now. I'm legitimately shaking.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Orange Juice. I'm sick and daddy told me I have to drink something other than water.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Lulu sweats, a sports bra, a hoodie, glasses.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I wash it. Or AM washes it. I like car wash dates with him.
14. Last food that you ate?
Mom's peanut butter marshmallow squares frozen. And I'm now strongly considering eating an apple peanut butter.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
At work, where else.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I bought an Under Armour sports bra and Nike capri leggings.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Tuesday. But it sucked. I haven't had a good run in like 3 weeks because I'm too sick to breathe properly.
18. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Curling. But I wouldn't necessarily say I was 'watching'.
19. What is your favorite animal?
I actually don't know. I wish I had some clever animal like a platypus or something but I actually have no idea.
20. Your dream vacation?
Greece. I want to go to Greece more than anything in this world.
21. Last person’s house you were in?
DL and JL's. I went there yesterday morning to ease our hangovers. I love those boys.
22. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Whiplash? Concussion? Torn ligaments in my ankle?
23. Have you been in love?
Define love. I love the sound of my niece's laugh more than anything in the world.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my family almost always. I love being away for school but I miss them when I`m gone.
25. Last play you saw?
I don't know actually. I love plays though, I wish I went to more. Maybe Chicago in New York City but that was almost two weeks ago.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don't lure the opposite sex. I'm content hanging out with a boy with my hair in a ponytail and glasses on. So I guess the opposite of luring is what lures them? At least that's what number 12 told me made him start to like me.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Studying, homework, going to bed early after I pump my system full of cold medicine.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I don't even know what MySpace is.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Does RD count? Otherwise New Orleans for Final Four.
30. Ever go to camp?
Volleyball camp? I never went to camp... I'm not all that outdoorsy.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
I may have written a diploma drunk but I still landed on honour roll. #irresponsible.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
If I should apply to law school.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yep, FCUK.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
My manager told me to go to the doctor because I have been sick for 3 weeks and I am getting progressively work. (I'm sure that drinking Thursday and Friday night helped the situation).
35. Where is your best friend?
In RD, probably at Scotties.
36. How is your best friend?
My sister is without a doubt my best friend. She is probably just ready for this week to be over. She's been pulling like 14-16 hour days at Scotties. She's tired and probably happy her new crush is coming back.
37. Do you have a tan?
I wish.
38. What are you listening to right now?
I'm watching Criminal Minds so... the suspenseful music?
39. Do you collect anything?
I don't think so? My writing?
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
S and I are pretty bad when we're together. I don't start rumors but there's some pretty creative ones going around about me.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
In the summer, it was brutal. Stupid Eastview school zone.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
I don't really drink soda but I like straws.
43. What does your last text message say?
"Are you alive?"
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Love it. I love spicy food. My mom once forced me to eat a large spoonful of warmed tobasco sauce because I was either a) being lippy, b) bite someone or c) said an inappropriate word. I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything for half an hour. I never did whatever 'it' was again but I blame her for my acquired spice tastes.
45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday afternoon.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
No I need to put my laundry away.
47. What is your heritage?
British, Metis, Dutch, French... I'm a mutt.
48. Are you someone’s best friend?
I don't know, ask them?
49. Are you rich?
I wish.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Either watching Never Back Down or I was asleep. P.S. Sean Faris is one of the sexiest boys in life.

No comments: