Saturday, October 15, 2011

tread lightly.

HJR and I were talking about DK and MQ. And I was laughing because he got facebook back so she tagged him in the picture with us. And MQ straight up told DK she doesn't want him texting HJR hahaha. Which I find hilarious because HJR is just friends with him.. she shot DK down before MQ was even in the picture. She loves BK, ends of story. And it's so funny because MQ is totally a jealous kind of girl. And both HJR and I are just agging this whole thing on.. in a funny way, not a mean way.
But we started talking and I was just like I don't know why I don't like DK and MQ together... I mean I don't hate MQ I just find her annoying more than anything because she's so whiny. And as we tried to figure it out we both basically come to the conclusion that he deserves someone better than her. Someone that isn't going to cheat on him and use him (like when he bought her a brand new Coach bag) etc. He is a nice kid and he's been in that relationship. I've heard a lot from both EH's side and DK's side but seriously he doesn't deserve to go thorugh that again.
I guess we all want what we want and we like who we like and we just have to support him if he's happy. It's just hard to watch a friend go through something they could avoid when they don't deserve to go through it.

No comments: