Tuesday, October 11, 2011

might have been.

I also realized how much I hate being one of the guys sometimes. I mean don't get me wrong, I love it, most days. I love being friends with boys and being invited to boy stuff that other girls are never invited to because I'm just one of the guys, you know. I mean I used to go to like tint car windows and I'd drink while they drank and worked on the cars.
I love doing the boy stuff just being chill and such. I must admit though, it has its downfalls. I'm not super girly so I get thrown into the friends zone so fast. And that sucks because I have some really great guy friends but that's what they are, friends. And my sister was like hey you have some cute friends that are nice and funny, why don't you do something about it? And part of the issue is that 90 percent of the boys I'm friends with have dated relatively good friends of mine so I'd never even consider them. But every now and again I fall for the boy who hasn't and I can't say anything because we're friends, ya know?
I guess I should probably take into consideration that these boys treat me better than they treat most girls and they have my back in a lot of ways that girls don't. I mean DK was gonna fight someone he'd never even met for me on Friday night without knowing even half the story. Those boys are awesome to me because they beak me like I'm one of the guys, but at the end of the day when it comes down to it, in a lot of ways they treat me better than the other guys because I'm a girl.

No comments: