Saturday, October 15, 2011

between a rock and a hard place.

Also, I am very glad my sister and I have polar opposite taste in males. Seriously, last night I dealt with such a sucky situation, or at least attempted to. So we went to  the Proghorns hockey game and then I went to the boys house and waited for JW to be ready to go to the bar because it was his fundraiser thing so I felt bad because I wasn't going so I drove him but then JV and I were texting because her sister was with CM and she didn't know about it and it's such a messed up situation.
Like she is crazy about CM and has been for a long while. She didn't realize it until after she introduced her sister to him though. And CV and CM had a thing for awhile but then he didn't want a relationship so she was like oh well I'm not just gonna sit and wait for you. And JV realized she was actually super into him and last year was tough because they were so incredibly close etc. And then in the summer she told him. And she told her sister. And now everyone lives in the same city and pretty well CV hangs out with us fairly often and she hangs out with CM all the time and it hurts JV so much.
What I don't understand is how as a best friend or a sister you could do that to someone. Like if my sister told me she had major feelings for someone that I was seeing I think no matter how much I liked them myself, I'd have to back off. At least until I knew my sister was happy with someone else. I just couldn't imagine full well knowing that hanging out with a boy was hurting her and then continue to do it. And if that was my best friend and he knew too, it would be such a douchebag thing to do still pursue my sister, full well knowing how I feel. Yeah I just can't imagine doing that.
Anyways I tried to talk to her about stuff and help her feel better. It's just a shitty situation and there's no way for her to remove herself from it. I mean these are her best friends and one is related by blood. My heart aches for her because I can only imagine how tough it is. It took me a long time to get to the place I'm at with number twelve, and it took cutting off virtually all contact to get here. I can't imagine how difficult this is for her. But I guess now she knows I'm here for her and hopefully that helps a bit.

No comments: