Friday, October 14, 2011

I crave you.

Some days I just want to have a boyfriend to have the companionship. I know it sounds silly and selfish, but I just want to have a boy to sit beside me while I do homework. I want him to text me all day and hold me in his arms, go grocery shopping, come with me to do errands. I just want to have him here just to be here. I don't want to make a long-term commitment and I don't want to get emotionally attached. I don't want to feel anything more than contentness.
I guess that's the kind of thing I miss. I mean in all honesty, long distance relationships are good for me. I can focus on myself and maintain my independence while still knowing there's a boy sitting at home thinking about me, a boy that loves me. I liked being able to focus on my school and my friends but know that next weekend i was going to spend it with my boy. I crave that closeness. I supposed that's the epitome of it, closeness.

No comments: