Saturday, March 26, 2011

a magnificient mixture of triumph and tragedy.

I am a stuck up bitch. I am cocky and unreasonable and I often overreact. I am the least spontaneous person you will ever meet. I am cold and I distance myself from most people and the world. I am moody and I'm critical. I am peticular beyond belief. I am judgemental and selfish. I'm shallow and materialistic. And I give people way too many chances.
I am all of these horrible things; but I am also genuine. I'm honest and kind and trustworthy. I am funny. I will protect you and defend you with my life as soon as you mean something to me. I'm thoughtful and loyal. I am loving and I'm smart. I will give my everything for you even if I get nothing in return. I'm courageous and supportive. And I'm wise. I give good advice and I will be one of the best friends you've ever had if you let me.
I am me.
I just wish it were enough.

No comments: