Sunday, November 6, 2011

weekend.

On Friday I went out with JL and JP and DL and it was really fun actually. I'm not huge on the bar scene but it was actually pretty fun. We drank at their dad's house and then went to a pub then this really nice restaurant to meet B, their dad and we had drinks with him. Then we went to Pulse bahahahah it's like a Lotus. Brutal, really. But it was fun anyways. HM and ID and MH and his gf MG and MB and JM were all there and they were really fun and nice to see too. I passed the f out though when we got back to B's because I am still trying to catch up on my missed sleep from the week.
I think that's another reason I don't overly enjoy going out. It really messes up my sleep schedule which screws up everything. Like now tomorrow I have to be up at like 6 to get ready for my practicum. It's just flustering is all.
Last night I went and picked up S for CM's hockey game. I really like S and we had a really good chat. It's weird because I trust her an unusual amount. And I don't really trust people. Maybe it's because I know that at any given time, she could be reading this and she has yet to betray the trust she possess in regards to my blog. I don't know. We had a good chat and I feel like as much as we gossip etc. she can also discuss real life issues without me being like shut up you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about please go back to your blabbing about partying and how cool your C average is.
After the game I went to BL's house and just chatted and played name that tune on his ipad with everyone. It was nice and chill but I went home early to get to bed and of course just as soon as I crawled into bed HM text me to come give them a ride. So fine, of course I did because I'm whipped/too nice/really hate drunk driving. So I get to the bar, drop them off and I get a phone call and I was like facckk what now. So JM forgot his wallet so I drove him all the way back to the west side to get it then back to the bar. By the time I got home it was almost 2 and as per usual I was sleep deprived.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Heh only just got around to reading this. Love you.

I think the reason we can confide in one another and trust one another is because we've been doing this blog thing for so long. You're the only person who reads mine and I also interact with in real life (or twitter.. haha) on a daily basis. And that's a huge thing for me.