Sunday, November 6, 2011

fucking facebook.

I deactivated my facebook account. I'm not sure how long it'll last but I just need the break. I can spend my time on twitter. There's a few other reasons behind it but that's not important. I just need some space from the work of social networking.
I've thought about deleting number twelve from fb many times. Mostly because as much as I don't want to, every time I see he's friends with a new girl or has new pictures with girls I don't like it. He's a wonderful kid and he has some many outstanding qualities that of course people want to be friends with him. But I myself, cannot subject myself to watching it go on. I would rather not know.
In the summer when I deleted it, it's when he text me. He told me that he didn't have me on bbm because I got a new phone and purposely didn't add him and now I didn't have facebook and he couldn't 'check on me' anymore. He had no idea how to know what was going on in my life and he didn't like that at all. I'm sure that's a part of this but at the same time, I just don't need it in my life right now.

No comments: