Saturday, November 12, 2011

lame.

Soooo I have been up for like 45 minutes and I had some breakfast and I'm going to digest it and do a bit of homework and then I'll go to the gym. I'm pretty stoked because I haven't gone in two days. I needed a break. Thursday I had class from 9:25-6 with a one hour break and then I tutored until 7. When I got home I was sooo tired. I actually had pizza that night I was soooo tired hahahaha.
Then yesterday I slept until almost 12. wtf is wrong with me. I'm always up before 10, like ALWAYS. I usually am up by 7:30-8 at the latest. And it was crazy. Then I just relaxed for like two hours hahaha then I showered and worked from 3-9. Then I came home, had supper and just relaxed. Watched Mystic Pizza, had some popcorn and studied for my neuroscience midterm.

No comments: