Wednesday, October 5, 2011

what's the point?

I'm selfish. I know that I'm selfish. There are many things in this world I could be devoting my time and energy to in this world. I've thought about doing lots of volunteer work and I think it'd be amazing to make more of a difference in this world. And I will some day, I assure you of that. But right now it's like I need to go to university and get educated so that I can support myself and learn more about this world, it's history, the way people's brains work, etc. That's what I'm taking. I'm learning how to teach others, how to think critically, how to make my mark on the world.
I'm not sure where I want to be at the end of my life. I have some ideas of what I'd like to accomplish but at the same time, I'm here for the ride. I'm here to see all that I can see, do all that I can do and be all that I can be. I have so much to learn and so much to teach. And I think that that's what is important in life. My intentions are good, I promise. And I will change the world some day. And isn't that the point of it all?

No comments: