Monday, October 3, 2011

allll smiles.

I had such a good weekend. I don't even know where to start. It was unreal. Wednesday night I got home and visited my mouse then I went home to bed. Thursday I did some homework, had coffee with DM, and went to the Everest dinner. Friday I went and saw Momma L at the school then I went to a psychic/energist/medium (I'll elaborate in another post) and then I went for drinks/appies with Momma E and then I had a snack with my sister and brother and mouse and then I went out and I drove and it was actually sooo fun. KH and I just stood on the side and laughed at all the ridiculousness that epitomizes Billy's. Then on Saturday my brother made me waffles then I took my sister McDonald's because she was so hungover and then I went to CW's going away party for a bit.
Then I picked S up and we went to the viper game with NB, HP, DM, DK, AM, etc. So the boys smoked the other team and then I went to DK's before going out. I generally hate the bar but I was really feeling going out with the boys so I did. ME picked us up and we went to the bar and DK and JM and I did two tequila shots as soon as we walked in and that spun the night a bit on the drunk side. Honestly I love DK. The kid is hilarious and he's genuinely nice. He was like DON'T LOSE MY SWEATER because he left it in my vehicle and I thought it was so funny because it was a lulu lemon sweater hahaha. Then we had a killer dance, he's surprisingly good. Much better than I expected. I felt bad for him because he was all worried that one of MQ's (his ex-girlfriend) friends would text her and tell her he was with me or HJR and she would lose it even though we were just dancing. So then we went home and I stayed at his house.
It was actually really nice because no one else that didn't live there was there so we had a really good chat. haha I was gonna sleep on the couch and he's like come here and he starts like pulling out this mattress downstairs and I'm like kay K it's fine I'll just sleep on the couch haha and we had a lovely little fight and he just like carried me and I'm like hey not fair. (I thoroughly enjoy pseudo-innocent foreplay). So then I layed on the couch and he's like come here. So I went into his room and he's like just sleep here. It's all good. So whatever we crawled in bed and started having a chat about MQ and HJR and just life in general and then CB called him and he talked on the phone to her for soo long and it was so funny and he's like I'm soooo sorry haha but I fell asleep anyways. (S, please, please don't mention that part to anyone. It will cause sooooo much drama if anyone finds out we slept in the same bed). So he had to work at 8 this morning and his alarm started going off at like 7:15 this morning and he'd shut it off but it was the worst fucking sound in life. It was like the amber alert sound and it went off like every 10 minutes for an hour before he got up and I honestly almost killed the kid. Haha but all in all it was a hilarious experience.
Then I thought haha what a funny thing to happen and I tweeted about it NOT thinking anything of it because duh we're friends it's not unusual that I would stay there. BUT then I remembered that MQ has twitter and she would flip the fuck out so he immediately tweets back like haha yeah can't believe you heard that from the living room bahahahah. Good cover up.
Then I spent the day with my momma and we made home made pizza for supper and my sister made salted caramel expresso cupcakes and it was unreal. Then I drove home and now I'm laying in bed watching Gilmore Girls when I should be sleeping because I have to be up at 6am.
Anyways I really enjoyed my weekend.

No comments: