Friday, October 21, 2011

studious.

I got a job today. I applied awhile ago and he ended up calling me today. It's at a place that sells wine and spirits but it's also got like wine accessories and trinkets etc. It's really cute actually. I'm pretty excited because it will give me a little something to do other than school which is what I need.
Most of my friends party really hard and I just don't enjoy that. I like going out every now and again but I'm content to stay home and study most of the time. I mean tonight I went next door and had 'fat friday' with a bunch of girls but they were drinking and watching scary movies and I came home to study for my midterm tomorrow. I guess for me it's just not important to get wasted. I don't like ingesting a bunch of empty calories three or four days a week, I don't like spending money on alcohol, cabs or the bar. I don't enjoy that scene, I don't like feeling like shit for the next three days and I don't like the bad things that happen to good people when alcohol is involved. To me, it just seems silly to spend so much time doing something so stupid. I can have fun without alcohol. Sure, I like to party now and again, when I go home or for a special occasion but I don't understand going out wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday. I just can't wrap my head around the concept of why that would be fun.
Oh well, I guess whatever floats your boat.

No comments: