Sunday, October 23, 2011

smokeshow.

Seriously MH is one of the hottest guys I have ever met/ had a conversation with ever. Like seriously. He is so unbelievably sexy. hahahahahaahahah From what I hear, he's a bit of a skankbag. However, he's sexy enough that he could probably go out every night and bring home a different gorgeous girl every night. He is a nice kid, at least any time I've ever spoken to him.
In fact, he's the only reason I ever tried smoking. I never had any desire to smoke, but he was at my house one night, and so I decided if I smoked with him I would hahahaha I don't even know. Ha it was ridiculous grade 10 business hahahahaha.
Last night and tonight I drove them to the bar and seriously, he got in my car tonight and my olfactory system started to go into overdrive. He smelled soooooo good. So of course me being me hahahaha I'm like someone smells incredible and they're like what does it smell like? HM is like it's probably not me cause I just took a shit. Hahah I'm like oh nice. Then ID was like well MB and I are wearing the same stuff... does it smell citrus-y? And then MH is like yeah I'm wearing Hugo. I wanted to be like yeah it's you, I knew the second you got in the car it was you ahahaha but I refrained. Gotta play it cool you know, he just broke up with his gf. bahahahaha I'm just giddy and being ridiculous. bedtime for this girl.

No comments: