Friday, October 21, 2011

homesick... or family sick?

So I had a long day but I think I got everything sorted out for that project so I feel a bit better about that. Also daddy came here and filled my fridge, freezer and cupboard with groceries which was so nice!! He also brought me my gst cheque and he also left me gas money. And we went for supper.
I seriously think people underestimate how much I love my parents. They are such good parents like they are supportive of me and encouraging but they also do such nice things for me like my daddy did tonight. Like I have so much food it's so nice because because a student is expensive. Living away from home is expensive and it's hard sometimes. I mean I eat home a lot, most of the time actually. I have lunch at school usually once or twice a week but I come home for lunch mondays and wednesdays before I go to the university and I usually eat right before school and bring healthy snacks so I try to be reasonable. My biggest splurge is coffee but at the university I have my meal card for tim's so that's all I really use.
I guess I'm just saying that I really appreciate all that my parents do for me. I really love my family, more than most people. I talk to my mom lots on the phone and I guess I'm pretty homesick. I mostly just really miss my parents and family because they are such an integral part of my life.

No comments: