Monday, October 17, 2011

long day.

My head is in such a weird space today. I spent the morning in my practicum and then I came home and had lunch and did some prep for tutoring only it was completely useless. This is going to be a hell of a venture I can already tell. I mean the extra money will help without a doubt but it still sucks. It's going to take time away from my studying which means I need to be extra productive on the weekends.
I went to tutoring and she is a nice girl, bright, but needs some structure. She needs to have her homework laid out for me so I can actually help her and I reaaalllyyy need to brush up on my grade 7 math, social studies, and science. I'm not overly worried about social but I'm a bit worried about science and math.
Afterwards I spent almost three hours studying neuro and I still don't feel great about it. I'm feeling pretty good about it but I have my alarm set so I can get up and review some more tomorrow. I would like to go to the chiropractor if I have enough time too. And then I can start studying philosophy tomorrow and Wednesday I don't have school until 9:50 or something of that nature so hopefully I can sleep in until 8 or so and get some work done in the morning hopefully.
Anyways I'm watching Gilmore Girls and hitting the hay because the morning will come early. Nighty-night.

No comments: