Friday, October 21, 2011

grow up.

Faackkk MQ is a bitch. I hope she isn't at DK's next weekend. I know it's highly unlikely because that' sher boyfriend (I think) haha but I just hope she can't make it cause she has a volleyball party or something. She is so rude. Like HJR has done nothing, she's turned DK down before MQ was even in the picture but she doesn't want him texting her. I bet if you were secure then you wouldn't be so worried about it. Maybe trust your boyfriend since he's a good guy and YOU are the one that cheated on him.
You seriously have known HJR like your whole life. 1) She wouldn't do that, she's not that kind of girl. 2) You can't even say hello to her at a party? Give me a fucking break. Pull the stick out of your ass, turn your nose down just a bit and give your head a shake.
I just don't understand how some people are so stuck up. Like seriously, as much as I'd love to be as rich as her sometimes, I don't want to if it means I'd be that type of person. Now I know some people who are very down to earth and you wouldn't know that they have the money they do, but for her, it's like a way to show off. It's a way to tell people she's better than them and I just never want that in my life.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

MQ is dumb as fuck. There, said it.