Monday, October 17, 2011

yeah, I'm topping my nerdyness.

I start tutoring today. I'm pretty nervous. It's only grade 7 english and math so it shouldn't be too bad but hopefully there's nothing I can't answer. I will see I guess. Gage where she's at. I think her mom wants a postive role model in her daughter's life; at least that's what she told me. Sometimes you just need someone to help you focus and teach you study habits. I'm interested to see how it goes. I'll let you know when I get back.
Mostly I'm tutoring because it is pretty flexible and because I make pretty good money for a short number of hours a week. She wants Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday for an hour and a half. That's four and a half hours a week which is a reasonable amount of time to give up(less than one shift anywhere else) to make a little extra money. Plus I'm sure the experience will help.

No comments: