Thursday, November 26, 2009

writer's conference.

dear mr. m,
i feel like i'm off track again. i was doing really well for awhile. i was completely over him; in fact i'm pretty sure i just feel like he should be in my life cause he was such a big part of my past. and i feel shaken. i know that it is right around the time that you would send me home and tell me being at school was a waste of my time. then i'd be called into that stupid computer room and probably end up pouring my heart out and fighting with everything inside me to keep back the tears. i know this about the time i finally broke down. after three months you finally got me to cry. it was the most embarrassing and refreshing thing that happened to me in a long time. and i was writing so much and feeling so good about it. and i feel like writing, not this writing but my actual published/ in the process of publication writing is like gone. 'the well' as you so commonly referred to it as has run dry. i don't know how to fix this problem, but it seems severe. please help.
sincerely,
brooke

No comments: