Monday, November 23, 2009

the memories sneak up on me, wherever i go.

so on friday, on a whim, dragon and i decided to go out for t's wife's birthday; despite the fact that sunshine would be there. i was incredibly nervous but made sure to look extremely good(mature, i know). so we showed up and i gave an awkward wave but that's about it.. then we avoided each other for some time and i was thoroughly enjoying myself. dragon started freaking out and told me that i needed to grow up, be the bigger person and say hello; so i did. and he completely ignored me. ohh well i don't care was pretty well my reaction. then gg decided that wasn't enough. he deicded the two of us are meant to be friends and we went on some long escapade about why we should be friends; despite the fact that none of the people understand what really went down except for myself and sunshine.
so we have a very awkward, cold, extremely forced conversation before i fled the situation. in doing so, it happened that we texted later that evening and sparked bad bad things and made me contemplate a real discussion with him; i mean in all honesty, i do kind of owe him that.

No comments: