Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i really don't like fighting.

yesterday he told me he wanted to fight.
he said he missed it. and i know he loves fighting i just don't understand why. he loves doing and saying the little things that he knows drive me nuts. and he loves to instigate a fight. he loves fighting and it is just another one of the things that drives me crazy. i'm so passive and he just loves to yell. i'd rather be like whatever i don't care and let it go even if it really bothers me and he's like no not whatever. and just keeps provoking me until i get so frustrated that i lose it on him. so today asked him why he does it.
he told me that there is nobody else that either of us can get in a full on fight, screaming at the other one and still be more than friends afterwards.

No comments: