Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the green monster.

i have never ever been the type to get jealous. ever. when he was mine i never ever got jealous. that was his role. he was so insanely overly jealous of every boy i hung out with and it drove me nuts because i am friends with mainly boys. (i mean i did love knowing he didn't want me with anyone else, but there's a line) and now, i'm, hard as it is to say, jealous. i don't want any of them going to see him this weekend. i don't trust them at all. i know they hate me and i mean one is an ex-girlfriend and the other is like in love with him and the other, well she just hates me and did everything she could to ruin our relationship (which i clearly didn't need any help doing).
i want to trust him, i do. and i should.
but in saying that, he doesn't really owe me anything.

No comments: