Monday, November 23, 2009

i hate girls.

i'd like to say let's just skip this weekend and move to next weekend. i mean lethbridge is calling my name. but i'm actually really excited for saturday night. i love mistletoe magic; it's one night a year the three of us actually spend out together and it's one night we can really tell daddy how much we appreciate him. plus i usually get a new dress and new shoes so who would complain? and apparently, little one told me that we are taking a limo this year so that's pretty freaking cool if you ask me.
i am really worried about #12 this weekend though. i know that they are his friends and that he should have whomever he'd like visit him but i can't help but be incredibly nervous about the entire situation. last time she tried so hard to get with him it was stupid, but he was loyal to me and knew i would be so unimpressed and i WOULD find out. this time, i don't know if i'd find out. i don't know if i'd want to. i might rather not know. but at the same time i would be choked if he hooked up with her this weekend. i want to say hey babe, noooo sharing your bed this weekend. but i can't because he really doesn't owe me anything. i just hate that all those girls tried to get with him and haaateeee me. they all thought he hated me, well most people still think that.. but it's so weird. like him and i have a very love hate relationship. we have had our fights, but we always end up back talking and trying to ifx things shortly after. i don't know if i should say to him like babe i know we aren't officially anything, but if this is going anywhere pleaaassseeeee do not touch nh this weekend. i can't stand that girl. i know they all hate me and fine, but he still picked me over all of you so i'm going to be immature and throw out a "so there!". wow i should grow up. i should really not hate her because they hooked up on may long... i think it just bothers me because he was talking about me to everyone he saw all weekend and that just makes it worse. i mean if you really missed me that much, if you were afraid to see me then why did you have to do that. that's spite is all it is. and that's not cool.
ohh wow i really need to relax and not stress this tonight or it's going to retract all the relaxing and destressing i did today.

No comments: