Monday, November 23, 2009

cac=12

how does he know how to relax me so well?
he's two hours away and yet he still manages to calm me down when i'm over stressing. i mean no not to the same degree as when i lay in his arms, but he can still settle me down. he knows exactly what to say and exactly what i need to do. he just reminds me to do the things i forget about sometimes. he reminds me to work out because it makes me feel better. he reminds me to relax and just know that it's going to be okay.
like yesterday he told me to just relax. he told me to sleep and not worry and just go for a steam when i got home today; so i did. i worked out for like two hours and saw sj and had a nice chat ad then went for a steam. it was so relaxing it's crazy. i feel like i might actually have a good sleep tonight even though i won't be in his arms. that was the best sleep i've had in awhile, that's why i mention it. i haven't been sleeping, i've been stressing, waking up in the middle of the night, having bad dreams, cold sweats. it just isn't good. and i'm ready for it to be next weekend.

No comments: