Friday, December 30, 2011

run-on sentence.

Alright so I may have over-reacted a bit the other night, at least to DK and PD. DK did text me back and we chatted and when I got to his house that night he got mad that I was mad at him and gave me a big hug and reminded me he loved me and wouldn't treat me like that. I have so much to tell you about that night but I'll start at the beginning.
So NB came over and we started drinking wine and basically talked about how upset I was with DK and PD and why DK and I were fighting (like it's unusual or something hahahaha). But she knew I was in a bad mood and grumpy and sad and just not happy with how my day went. So LG and CW showed up and we watched some hockey, drank some wine and caesars and then JP showed up and wanted to go to DK's so she brought ices for me. So we drank for a bit and then JP and NB wanted to go see the hockey boys, which fine I get because they're closer friends with them than the boys but I am not and I often time feel left out with those boys. So I wasn't mad but I kinda was because I was just like whatever you invited me to go to DK's and now you're not even going to come. And I really didn't want to go to bo's them so then finally they forced me to go with them and I really just wanted to wait for ME to come get me to go to DK's. So we are at bo's for like less than ten minutes when they're like let's go to someone else's house and drink before the bar. AND then they tried to convince me to go to my house. And I was just so annoyed. But to be far, JM and CK were really nice and had a good chat with me. They all wanted to leave though and ME was on her way to get me so I was like I'm not going with you like I told you I didn't want to. So while one of them was driving, they couldn't wait like 5 minutes for me and they left me outside, without a coat, alone at bo's until she came. And I was pretty fucking choked. I mean that's a pretty shady thing to do. If they took a cab, it's different. But if this was the other way around and I was going with DK and they were waiting for their friend, I'd be like yo bro, can you just wait until someone gets here, I don't want to leave her here and he would wait.
So ME got there and like immediately NB texted me like 17 times saying I'm sorry, you'd have never done that to me, I panicked, I feel so bad, I'm so sorry. And at that point I was just kind of like fuck you guys, I don't even want to talk to you. And after about 4 messages that I hadn't responded to, I was just like alright I really don't want to talk to you right now. Like I wanted to go out and have a good time because I knew I wouldn't see the boys for like a month. So I went to DK's and him and I sorted it out as per usual and we just back to buds again. We're seriously ridiculous.
So basically those boys hang out with girls that are "friendly". And I honestly was dying laughing and how pathetic these girls' self-respect is. Like it's actually a little bit sad. The boys were like "T-SHIRT TIME" which meant everyone take off your shirt and pass it to the left. So they all did and like it was so funny because these girls are like ahh oh no don't look and I'm just like kay you're dumb they clearly did this for you to take your shirts off. Like it was so brutal DK was going to trying to take pictures of KH and ME and I were seriously sitting there laughing so hard. SC comes over and KH is just glaring at ME and I (because of PD I'd assume) and it was so brutal. Like what is this high school? And SC was like she's not even good looking haha don't even worry about it. And he's just beaking her and it was so funny.
So ME left because she was sober and was going to come back and pick us up later. So JS calls me over and she's like B, why aren't we friends? Why don't we ever hang out? I heard you think I'm a slut, but I'm not. And I was like speechless hahahaha I was like uh to be perfectly honest I don't really care if you're a slut as long as you're not a closet slut. So whatever I talked to her and some of these other girls. This EP girl was really nice too. But like they were like how do you share a bed with DK and not hook up and I just like shook my head and laughing. It's not difficult, yes, DK is an awesome dude and very good looking in my opinion, but we're buds and that would just not go over well. So they were like well how come the boys like treat you so well and are so nice to you. And again I was just shaking my head thinking, well because of exactly that, I don't sleep with them. These boys are assholes. If you let them treat you shitty, they will. If you demand respect, they'll respect you. These boys are nice to me because we are friends, I don't hook up with them, and I am forda boys most of the time. I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for girls that are willing to be passed around a friend group and wonders why no one respects her. Don't get me wrong, these girls are really nice, they just lack some common sense.
And for me, like I just am friends with boys. That's the way it is. I have some good girlfriends but a lot of the time I really like being with the boys. It's different. And like it was so funny, these girls were like rubbing DK's abs and like, "can I have your autograph"? bahahahaa I seriously made so much fun of him after. Like come on girls, this is brutal you are giving girls a bad name all around. So then all these girls were like B come to the bar with us, take a cab with the girls, have girls night. And straight up DK was like uh no, she's coming with me. Which I appreciate because he knows that I just wouldn't enjoy being with those girls mostly because as horrible as it is, they attract negative attention and poor stereotypes. I am not going to be rude or mean to them by any means, but I am less inclined to hang out with people like that.
That night was just really kind of nice because after my day and fighting with DK he really stepped it up and realized like hey I was being a dick earlier and was thus extremely nice. Like he helped put my shoes on and gave me his arm to walk on the ice in my boots and he refused to go to the bar without me but hahahaa fuck that kid is such a homo sometimes. He put of sooo much cologne and I started beaking and ME's car stunk of DK and the girly hand lotion we gave him the next day. It was so funny. PD is always like that to me though so it's kind of nice. PD always makes sure I know he's there for me. Those boys just turned my entire night around. And that's why I spend so much time with them when I'm home because it's like a few days earlier when I went out and I could've sworn I saw number twelve and I wasn't even with them that night and I went to walk out and legitimately walked into DK and PD and they were like where are you going and I was like home, number twelve is here and I don't want to deal with this tonight. They each gave me a hug said, "fuck that. You're not going home. You're here and now you're with us, you're partying forda boys tonight". They just won't allow me to be sad or stress or upset. They remind me to believe that life's too short to stress about things out of my control. It's refreshing sometimes to have people that force you to have fun.

No comments: