Wednesday, December 28, 2011

not forda boys.

Seriously, I love my friends. But sometimes they are so unreliable and it's so unbelievably frustrating. If you don't want to do something, or you have other plans or you straight up just don't want to hang out, just tell me. I get so frustrated with the boys sometimes because when we do something they are so good about taking care of me and blah blah. But like the other day DK and PD said they'd come help me move the tv to watch the hockey game then we'd chill and see how the night went. And now I don't think either of them are coming.
I know I shouldn't let it bother me and just let it go but it bothers me when people tell me they're going to do something and don't because I am that person that will follow through on what I tell you. What's even more annoying is that now PD won't even answer me. And I have no desire to even text DK because I can guarantee they're together and I just don't care enough to like fight or be ignored. It's just fucking rude.

No comments: