Wednesday, December 28, 2011

busy day.

Last night I went to VL's birthday. It was actually really nice because it was low-key. And lately everyone has been partying so hard. I drank two nights and drove two nights and it's kicking my ass hahaha. But seriously it was really fun. I was supposed to go with JP but she ended up waiting for HJR and I promised DK and PD I'd pick them up. So I went to DK's home and we just chilled out for a bit while the two of them drank and played NHL. It was actually just nice, like I almost wish we hadn't gone out and just like chilled out like that. But PD played some song on his phone and I seriously started dying because of how they were singing. It was so funny and I just laughed and decided, "hey, when I'm at school I'm going to have a day where I need a smile, this is it" so I recorded their jam session and it is so funny. I love those boys so much.
Then we went to PT and it was like so chill. Except we got there and DK bought 2 shots and ordered me a water only C decided we needed 6 shots for the three of us so I did two sourjacks with the boys and then bombed aqua for the remainder of the night hahaha. JC was like DJ'ing and everyone pretty much took their turn. The best was when I played L^2 cd and he rapped and danced along with it. It was really fun to just relax and no one was obliterated, everyone just chilled.
Then it was so weird. TW (aka number 12's cousin) is dating SD (aka PD's sister) and it's so awkward everytime I see him because he lives with number twelve and one night last year I got drunk and basically said I'm in love with your cousin and I'm really sorry and he was just like ya talk to him B. And he was right. But anyways he came up and said hi and we actually talked and he broke the ice and I felt a whole lot better about it.
THEN ZG called me and she was absolutely hammered. She was so drunk so I went to pick her up and left the boys there. She doesn't have like a good drunk, she's always way too drunk. And so as I was driving her home the boys were ready so I stopped at PT to pick up DK, PD, SD, and TW and then I took ZG home but she was like getting mad that I didn't want to have a sleepover etc. and beaking how I was going to go to DK's and he was drunk and DK and obviously played right into it like, "oh of course she's coming to my house. She loves me more than she loves you and she's forda boys" blah blah. It was actually really funny because she was getting soooo mad and they were all just chirping her beyond belief and I was laughing just like I'm going home to bed haha I'm not going anywhere.
I had a really good night, chatted with DK for a bit before I went to sleep and got up sooo early today to take auntie to the airport then go shopping with B. I went to the gym and I met AM at the carwash tonight and legit vacuumed and cleaned the interior and exterior of my car so thoroughly hahaha and he was lovely. Love that kid. Then we went to New Year's Eve, which I saw last week but it was cheap night so I went anyways and I actually really like that movie. It's kind of true, for some reason New Year's is magical. People actually find a little faith in the fact that they can change, they can be a better person next year, they can do more, follow their dreams, and most importantly, their hearts.

No comments: