Monday, December 26, 2011

I've dealt with my ghosts and faced all my demons.

It's funny how much the approach of a new year makes me analyze and criticize everything I've done this year. I re-analyze everything in my year, I'll probably re-read my blog in the next few days. I think that's what I like most about blogging. At any given time I can look back and see how much I've grown. I get to watch from the outside and view how much I have changed and learned.
I'm really excited for 2012. It's going to be a great year. My goal is to be happy me again. To laugh, and love, and believe, and enjoy again. I've spent too much time alone and miserable. And we only have so long. I don't want to be bitter and old. I want to be young and beautiful and I want to really love life.
I am going to spend the next few days really thinking about WHAT I CAN DO for myself. I want to stress less about the things that are out of my control and just be happy and healthy for once. It's time to be 20 years old again instead of an old soul.

No comments: