Sunday, September 18, 2011

woody.

Last night was funnnnn. I went to kummoniwanalaya and drank at the boys beforehand. It was really quite enjoyable except for the fact that the only thing I can smell right now is beer and it is really disgusting. I know, I know, I'll shower soon. Also, my stomach is raping me right now. It hates me so much and I don't know why. I only drank vodka and light beer last night. No shots, none of that garbage. haha it was really fun. I wish that s and my events could have been opposite nights because it would've been fun but it was really good to see her.
Also, yesterday in the library C wore a woody costume. hahahahaha fuck it was hilarious. Like he walked around like he had Woody's legs and he like looks at us and he's like "I've got a snake in my boot" and S and I just laughed sooo hard. I've never really talked to C before but he was really funny. Also, he was going up to random people that were giving him the dirtiest looks and he's like howdy hahahaha. NO ONE said hi back. wtf is that about. Anyways it was funny and enjoyable. It was a good day.
Momma is probably on her way here soon so we'll see her and then study. Great birthday plans haha.

2 comments:

XOXO said...

Aw I'm glad you had fun last night though! And C is such a geek. He acts like he's all tough and prick-ish (well, he can be) but he is such a goof.

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT!

Girl said...

You know what S, I know what it's like. I get the front he puts on but I can see C has a good heart. Dating hockey players you learn all about the hockey player tough guy image and especially growing up on a farm.
Number 12 is the exact same way always trying to be tough but really different when he's not trying to impress someone. Deep down, most of them aren't half bad. It was good to spend time with you guys =)