Sunday, September 18, 2011

birthday.

Today is my birthday and it has been fan freaking tastic so far. This morning I could've sworn I was in the university version of jersey shore. It was so funny. I got a coffee and took tim's to the boys when I went to pick up my wallet and they were like ohhh it's your birthday wheeeuuu and they started stomping and clapping and pounding on the table so loud until A got up and it was soo funny. They're just like "YEAAAAHHHH BUDDDYYY  B'S BIRTHDAY YEAAAHHHHH!!!" It was so funny. I died and then we just sat there for like 3 hours chatting and having the morning after conversation and it was great.
Mom and Nana came today and we went for lunch and got groceries etc. It was perfect. They also bought a cake so we'll have that tonight with a few people and just chill then back to the books haha.

No comments: