Saturday, September 24, 2011

baaaxxxxttteeerrrrrr.

The boys are having another party at their house toinght. I don't think I'm gonna go. I'm tired and I have lots of homework to do. I'm currently watching anchorman (funniest movie ever) and being completely unproductive. I just ate supper and I have to fold my laudry so we'll see. I have so much homework so I should probably do that. Plus I just have had ridiculous time out lately. My only issue is that JW will be there (obviously.. it's his house duh) haha and I like hanging out with all those boys. I guess we'll see how it all goes. I'm too tired to drink. I have a glass of wine and I'm just basking right now.
Oh, and apparently my dad is in the hospital. I guess he's okay but he had a table dropped on his foot or something. I was really worried for awhile there! I think I'm too tired to do anything. I am quite content to just sit here and relax for the night. Maybe do some reading and finish my laundry. I washed my sheets today and I am now washing all the rest of my laundry so I will have a nice fresh wardrobe for the week!

No comments: