Thursday, September 22, 2011

no bad days.

Number twelve and I had a bit of a chat today but who the hell knows how that's going to go. I told him today that I don't know how I want it to go anymore. Which is true. I'm tired of hurting.
Also, antelope hunter's roommate is a smokeshow. Legitimately. I think something about him is soooo sexy. And he's nice. I never like nice guys. Whenever I see him he's like 'hello beautiful' or something along those lines. Tonight for example, he walked in the house and gave a big hello to everyone, pointed to me and smiled and told his story about hockey then runs across the room and jumps on top of me giving me a hugeee hug. Then he went to shower and came back downstairs and mostly everyone had left but he started singing and gave me a big hug hahaha and then they were asking me if dudes tried stuff if it would work on me hahahaha if they did that or said that would they 'get it in'. bahaha it was so funny. then I'm waiting to leave because I was driving and he comes up gives me a hugeeee hug and serenades me to something about love/sex hahaha. It was just enjoyable.
Everyone was really fun tonight. I almost wish I had've gone home and showered so I could actually go out. But I'm all good. I'm in my bed watching Gilmore Girls with a smile upon my face.

No comments: