Saturday, September 17, 2011

kummoniwanalaya.

Last night my daddy came from Calgary and we went for dinner and it was actually really good. We also had a delicious bottle of wine and he brought me flowers and it was just really nice.
I came home, had a glass of win and watched the end of The Hangover with K and then I crawled in my bed at like 10:30 and turned on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, alone. Haha I didn't even make it to the sorting hat part before I fell asleep. Oh well, I was tired and needed the sleep I guess.
Today I'm gonna go to the library right away then likely go to the gym. Tonight is kummoniwanalaya. It's a hawaiian party at the university and I personally think the name is clever and hilarious. Before it though the boys are having 'a rager' in their terminology at their house beforehand. I'll probably go there and see how the night goes.. Maybe kummoniwanalaya but we'll see. As of this moment I feel like sobriety is the best chocie for tonight but who knows how it will all end.

No comments: