Wednesday, September 14, 2011

history of homicide.

So I'm taking this class called history of homicide. And it's soooo interesting. It's going to be a lot of work because like this week alone I had 15 pages of notes and two cases to read and part of the criminal code dealing with death and homocide, etc. I suppose if I read it not at the last minute it won't be bad but at least what I'm reading (though extremely confusing) is incredibly fascinating. I'm actually like enjoying it minus trying to understand what the sections of the criminal code all mean.
I think taking this class was wise because it will give me some foresight into what the 3 years of my law degree will be like if I choose to do that. Anyways I need to go finish reading this so I can go study for tomorrow and go to the gym. Wish me luck!

No comments: