Tuesday, September 13, 2011

enough?

I'm sitting in my bed a bit giddy over a) some of the reaaaallllyyy brutal jokes my roommate told me b) the funniest conversation about/with his ex that just occurred and c) my really good day.
I thought about number twelve a lot today but I'm doing pretty good with it. I miss him and I love him but I'm genuinely at a spot where it's not right. And I know I've said that before, but it's not right. He's not ready to treat me with the respect I deserve and I'm not the type of girl to date a boy that treats her like shit.
I also saw RD today hahahaha. And it was surprisingly awkward. I guess I understand why it's kind of awkward but I just like don't care. I don't think about it in an awkward way or really at all. It's not a big deal to me. I know that's really out of character for me but I think I just needed to have something to push me to move on. I needed to realize that there are other boys out there capable of being attracted to me, of liking me, of wanting to be with me.
Anyways I'm gonna go to bed now I think because I have class at 9:25 and I have a lot to do in the morning before school. Plus I'd like to end my day on a goood note. Gooooood night.

No comments: