Thursday, April 28, 2011

you're so naive.

My roommate also bet me that number twelve and I will have sex before the summer is over. And for the first time, I think I might actually win the bet. I wouldn't base my actions around the bet and there is nothing really riding on it so I suppose it's not really a bet. It's more a reason for K to beak me.
I don't know I love number twelve and I neeeeeeddddddd to get laid soooooooo bad it's ridiculous (this is the longest I've not had sex since I started having sex and it's killing me, I swear). But at the same time, I'm just not sure my heart can handle it. I love him too much to just casually sleep with him. And since I'm not the type of girl to just go have sex with anybody, I'm pretty much at a standstill.
I sometimes wish I were the girl who could have casual sex, minus the whole reputation/possible pregnancies/sti's things. But really, I mean how much easier would it be if you could play boys like boys play girls you know? Like how incredible would it be to have great sex and not have to worry that your heart is going to be shattered in half an hour. I sometimes envy those girls.
That's just not who I am. I'm just not that girl.
I am the girl that believes in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. I'm naive and somehow, in spite of everything, I still believe. It's all that I can do. Just believe.

No comments: