Friday, April 29, 2011

wishful thinking.

It is now true that I have three jobs for the summer and two classes (really three because one is a six credit class) for the summer. In case you didn't know, three classes makes you a full time student. AND I have three jobs.
I know I'm crazy and it's all my own doing. I am planning to try and be done my classes by the end of June so that I can have a bit of a summer anyways. Mostly I don't want a summer though. I know I sound ridiculous but the more free time I have, the more time I have to sit and think about all the things about myself I'm unsatisfied with and all the things in my life I'm unsatisfied with.
If I keep busy I have less time to stress (at least I'm trying to convince myself of that). I'm hoping that by keeping busy I will focus on the tasks at hand instead of worrying about everything else. If I'm so busy that I have no free time, I won't be thinking about all the days number twelve cooked for me or the nights we stayed home and baked together instead of going out.
If I keep busy all of my free time will be devoted to my niece and the rest of my family. I will be focused on spending time with her. I will be much too busy to go out and party thus I will save money and be healthier and I will stay in shape because it is the only time I will have for myself.

No comments: