Thursday, April 28, 2011

every girl's dream.

Also, I have an English final tomorrow and it's killing me that I cannot get up and watch the Royal Wedding. I've been counting down the days. I am sooooo excited. I love Kate Middleton, she's beautiful and elegant and classy and down to earth. I think that she will make an incredible Queen. I like William too, he has always been the mature one. I guess he's always had to with Diana dying and his father being a bit of a dud. But I think they are a fabulous couple and I am so upset I can't watch it.
Don't worry though I'll catch it tomorrow night when it's replayed!
Also, I've decided I'm going to marry Prince Harry. I know what you're all thinking, he's a redhead! But he is a very smokin' hot redhead. And he's so down to earth. And he's fun (see party days/ ridiculous jokes). And he actually served in the war instead of being a stuck up prince about it. AND he volunteers in Africa and does sooo much volunteer work. I just love him. Honestly that's the life I want. To not have to work because my husband can afford to send us all over the world to help people that really need help.
And the fact he's a prince, well, that's just a bonus.

No comments: