Thursday, April 28, 2011

it's always been your song.

I was doing so good, being strong, not talking to him. You know, moving on. Or at least, convincing myself and continuing to pretend to everyone else I've moved on. I haven't, I don't know how. I honestly cannot imagine my life without him. I know, I know. I say it all the time. And I still know that right now, we're not ready. But that doesn't make it any easier and it certainly doesn't make me miss him any less. It's just so flustering because he evokes emotion in every inch of my body. When I think that I have nothing left to feel, he makes me feel. He is the only one that can fix me with words or a smile or a hug or any of it. It's just him. That's the only thing I need at the end of my life, to know that I loved with everything I have and that person loved me back.

No comments: