Monday, March 7, 2011

you can't break a broken heart.

i don't even know what to feel. i feel broken and sad and hurting. but i'm so incredibly exhausted that i don't know if i really feel anything. i've been dealing with this pain for so long that maybe i've become immune to it. i am so exhausted with school and my family and friends and number twelve that i have no energy to feel. i devoted a month to school and the gym and i still feel as behind and terrible as ever. my family thinks i'm anorexic and possibly going to kill myself. my friends have torn me apart from saying, "you are the worst friend ever. i didn't know you left town on a high horse." to being told that me being upset over how i was being treated was a joke. and then there's been this roller coaster with number twelve. and the stress with dad.
i give everything of myself to everyone else. i just want someone to appreciate what i do.

No comments: