Tuesday, September 6, 2011

damaged people are dangerous, they know they can survive.

I'm pretty flustered with a lot of friends right now. I'm really happy that I'm geting back to hanging out with PD and AM and I actually really like DK as well despite the fact we have less of a history. The other boys are there for me when I need them and that's what matters. Even SC was super nice to me when I saw him the other night as well. I'm annoyed with antelope hunter because I feel like he's been treating me different on account of  number twelve and it's not fair. I am always the one that's there for people, it's why NC called me because she knew I'd come through. And I am tired of just letting people use me, you know? I feel like they take advantage of the fact that I am the reliable one, the solid foundation, the strong one. I am always the one that is strong for everyone else... but who is strong for me?
I guess that's why I feel in love with number twelve. he always used to tell me that he wanted to be strong for me because I was always strong for everyone else. And for a long time, he was my rock. But right now I guess life is telling me I need to be strong for myself.

No comments: