Wednesday, September 7, 2011

slow down, close your eyes, and just enjoy the ride.

I don't have class today, just a seminar at four. So NC and I are going to get our books and food cards etc. and I think go for lunch. I'm a little bit nervous about this situation. I really don't want to get fucked over again. I wish she would accept me for me being her friend instead of being number twelve's ex-girlfriend or his friend. When she was drunk the other night she said a bunch of stuff about how I'm her friend independently from number twelve and why we're such good friends, etc. I just wish she'd acknowledge it or realize that it really bothered me that she ignored me the whole summer ( I tried twice). I guess I will see how it goes. I hope that the other night shows her that  appreciate her as a friend and not just number twelve's sister, whether he likes it or not.
I suppose because she is number twelve's sister, I take everything more personal with her. It seems like, I didn't do something to her but her brother so she's mad. But I'm confused because I have been really nice to number twelve, just honest for a long time now and it's me who been repeatedly hurt. I guess I'm tired of him making everything out to be my fault when it's not. It is and always will be a two-way street. Every relationship or friendship for that matter takes two. Well I have to go get ready, but wish me luck.

No comments: